- Kitchen Tour Tickets for Sale
2014 Scrumptious Summerville Kitchen Tour Tickets are now on sale!
A map of the route is included in the Kitchen Tour Program which you will recieve at check-in.
Parking is available at St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
If you have any questions, please contact Bob Ingram at 843-875-1551 or email@example.com
- 2014 Kitchen Tour Sponsorships Now Available
Sponsorship opportunities are now open for those who wish to promote their business or profession while also helping Dorchester Children. Visit our secure sponsorship signup area, or call Bob Ingram at 843 875 1551.
Our Board of Directors
- Ellen K. Adkins, CPA, WebsterRogers, LLP
- Melony Are, The Vesper Company
- Barbara Bradham, MUSC
- Willette Burnham, MUSC
- Taylor Clarkson, Retired
- Barbara Davenport,
- Russ Demott, Attorney, Demott Law Firm
- Bill Everett, Financial Planner, Edward Jones - Board Chair
- Dr. Morrison Farish, Physician
- Gene Hundley, President, Forestry Division, Meadwestvaco - Board Chair
- Marvin Johnson, Retired, Dupont
- Sharon Laney, InstyPrints - Secretary
- Jonathan Lee, Choice Realty
- Reverend Mack McClam, Clergy
- Dr. Drew McPhail, Chiropractor
- Dr. Joseph Moore, Pediatrician, Ex-Officio
- Marlena Myers, Ex-Officio
- Melissa Peterson, Peterson, CPA - Treasurer
- Greg Ruffing, Vice President, Process Engineering and Information Technology - Vice Chair
- Michael J. Salley, Investment Advisory
- Bob Shipley, Manager
- Edward Tupper, Tupco. Inc.