- Kitchen Tour Tickets for Sale
2013 Scrumptious Summerville Kitchen Tour Tickets are now on sale!
A map of the route is included in the Kitchen Tour Program which you will recieve at check-in.
Parking is available at St. Paul's Episcopal Church.
If you have any questions, please contact Bob Ingram at 843-875-1551 or email@example.com
- 2013 Kitchen Tour Sponsorships Now Available
Sponsorship opportunities are now open for those who wish to promote their business or profession while also helping Dorchester Children. Visit our secure sponsorship signup area, or call Bob Ingram at 843 875 1551.
We Need Your Help
Please take a moment to consider how you can make a contribution to children in our community who are suffering from abuse and neglect, and are at risk.
You may belong to a church, club or business, who is seeking a charitable organization to partner with, in order to make positive changes for children in our community. We’d like to offer a few ideas to get you started.
- Become a “Guardian Angel” by providing regular, annual financial support to Children In Crisis.
- Consider providing a legacy gift to ensure continuous help for children years into the future.
- Be an advocate for children by educating your church and the community about at-risk children.
- Donate welcome, birthday, and/or holiday baskets for foster kids.
- Encourage your friends and relatives to support Children in Crisis.
- Encourage your elected officials to support Children in Crisis.
- Encourage your employer and church to support Children in Crisis.
- Become a “Partner in Mission” by providing regular, annual financial support to Children In Crisis.
- Be an advocate for children by educating your congregation about abused and neglected children.
- Invite small groups in your congregation to donate welcome, birthday, and holiday baskets for foster children.
- Designate one person in the church to oversee and coordinate activities to benefit Children in Crisis.
- Place an article about Children in Crisis in your church’s monthly bulletin.
- Allow your church youth group to perform an annual fundraiser for Children in Crisis.
- Participate in the Churches for Children program during the month of April, which is Child Abuse Prevention Month