We Need Your Help
Please take a moment to consider how you can make a contribution to children in our community who are suffering from abuse and neglect, and are at risk.
You may belong to a church, club or business, who is seeking a charitable organization to partner with, in order to make positive changes for children in our community. We’d like to offer a few ideas to get you started.
- Become a “Guardian Angel” by providing regular, annual financial support to Children In Crisis.
- Consider providing a legacy gift to ensure continuous help for children years into the future.
- Be an advocate for children by educating your church and the community about at-risk children.
- Donate welcome, birthday, and/or holiday baskets for foster kids.
- Encourage your friends and relatives to support Children in Crisis.
- Encourage your elected officials to support Children in Crisis.
- Encourage your employer and church to support Children in Crisis.
- Become a “Partner in Mission” by providing regular, annual financial support to Children In Crisis.
- Be an advocate for children by educating your congregation about abused and neglected children.
- Invite small groups in your congregation to donate welcome, birthday, and holiday baskets for foster children.
- Designate one person in the church to oversee and coordinate activities to benefit Children in Crisis.
- Place an article about Children in Crisis in your church’s monthly bulletin.
- Allow your church youth group to perform an annual fundraiser for Children in Crisis.
- Participate in the Churches for Children program during the month of April, which is Child Abuse Prevention Month